CrashMyParty

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Check Out: Alanis Morissette - Guardian

Posted on 12:42 by Unknown
This is the first song in a very long time that I've remotely liked by Alanis. She still sounds a little to zen but this song has a chorus and verse and sounds like a song unlike much of her post Pill music. I do like this track and I hope she's going to continue to write complete songs instead of long winded poems set to moody melodies that suck the life out of you.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • He Is We - Skip To The Good Part E.P.
    I actually find this album pleasant and cute with so much sugary goodness that my teeth ache after listening to it. The first single "A...
  • You Obviously Are A Fucking Moron!
    It's funny how one stupid moron posts a comment on Facebook and my blood boils instantly upon reading it. Why in the bloody hell do peop...
  • Plain White T's - Wonders Of The Younger
    A late year release for Plain White T's and one that should be on your list. The band nearly erased everything "Hey There Delilah...
  • 10 Songs That Should Be On Everybody's I-Pod
    Since Josh cleaned up his library and a welcomed 17GB's of free space on his I-Pod I'm inspired to help him and the rest fill up som...
  • Billy Talent - Dead Silence
    Considering the last album was disgustingly poor and a major disappointment I had no positive expectations for this album but deep down I re...
  • Klaatu - 347 E.S.T.
    I was listening to this Canadian oldie from 1976 and after listening the high quality rock music that played I was inspired to review the al...
  • 10 Songs That Should Be On Everybody's I-Pod
    Where do we go from here? Let's take a trip down memory lane and here is a ten pack from the year I graduated from highschool being the ...
  • Kelly Clarkson - Stronger
    Kelly has too much to live up to with her last record being such a pleasure to listen to as it was for so many. Her new album's title St...
  • The Decemberists - The King Is Dead
    The indie rock darlings The Decembrists have returned with another album of their branded folk rock. The band have taken a little side-step...
  • Holy Grail - Ride The Void
    After first listen I didn't hate the album so I gave it a second listen and it survived to get a third listen and I actually like it aft...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (44)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2012 (194)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (31)
    • ▼  August (15)
      • New Music: Songs That Don't Suck!
      • In This Moment - Blood
      • The Darkness - Hot Cakes
      • Loverboy - Rock N' Roll Revival
      • Owl City - Midsummer Station
      • Retro Rewind Track: Whitesnake - Slow & Easy
      • Whitesnake - Slide It In
      • P.O.D. - Murdered Love
      • Fozzy - Sin & Bones
      • Check Out: Owl City Feat. Carly Rae Jepsen - Good ...
      • Retro Rewind Track: Rock & Hyde - Dirty Water
      • Gloriana - A Thousand Miles Left Behind
      • Check Out: Alanis Morissette - Guardian
      • Colt Ford - Declaration Of Independence
      • Saving Abel - Bringing Down The Giant
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2011 (186)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2010 (76)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (4)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile